Our client is a recognized leader in predictive analytics and data mining - they pride themselves on their ability to find creative, cutting edge solutions to real-word problems. They support the highest priority cases and are on the winning team of a 5-year contract that will deliver data science solutions to address the toughest national security challenges. They are seeking Data Scientists to join their advanced multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you will continually learn new tools and technologies in the data science field while contributing to national defense. In addition to a strong salary and excellent benefits packages, other perks include an employee stock ownership program, work/life/learning balance that includes paid time in the office for technical presentations (with nicely catered lunches), standing/sitting desks, gym membership stipends, and a very strong focus on professional development of staff.
To be considered for this team, you will need the following:
- US citizenship plus current TS/SCI + FS Poly
- Bachelor's Degree (MS or PhD preferred)
- Experience with Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Predictive Analytics, or similar discipline
- Experience with R/Shiny or Python
Any of the following is beneficial:
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, KNIME, RapidMiner, or Statistica
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with SQL and Oracle
- Experience with Java, Pig, or Spark
- People-centric analytics (human behavior, user activity, risk ranking, psychology, security, CI, etc.)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques (neural networks, regressions, clustering, segmentation, etc.)
The opportunity is located in Reston, VA.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Data Science"