Our client, a startup based in San Francisco, is tackling cyber risk for their customers across the country and around the world. Led by successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, their offering fits right at the intersection of technology, cyber, and insurance. They offer insurance coverage, protection, and mitigation against the cyber risks that all companies face in the modern market. This is NOT a typical cyber startup and they are seeing strong growth in their customer base and company size. They are seeking talented full-stack software engineers to help scale their product to keep up with their business needs and increase their east coast presence. The majority of their core engineers are in San Francisco, but they are hiring remote developers for numerous openings in other parts of the country. You can expect strong salaries, early-stage equity, and full benefits here. They encourage collaboration, have constant google hangouts, and provide team building opportunities. If you're a software developer with strong engineering fundamentals and an interest in working from home, it's time to learn more about our client.
They are seeking mid-level and senior software engineers to join their team.
To be considered for this role, you need the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Back-end coding experience
- Interest in working with Go / Golang
- Experience with REST web services
- Understanding of web architecture, networks, and computer security
- Experience and understanding of databases and data models
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with languages like Go / Golang, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity within large-scale corporate environments, law enforcement efforts, or national security endeavors
- Experience with NiFi
- Some Java knowledge for integration purposes
Our client is based in San Francisco, but they are hiring candidates to work remotely. US Citizenship is required.