Our client is a prime contractor providing Cloud-Based Analytic Software, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) solutions to the Intelligence Community and DoD. Their mission-critical, rewarding work includes full-stack development of production-quality software applications, as well as solution prototyping and fielding of their software systems. Their teams are made up of language-agnostic Software Engineers, Cloud Infrastructure / Linux-based DevOps professionals, and DSP Algorithm and Software Developers. Their benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes a 25% 401K contribution, a configurable individual benefits account, and advanced degree / training / certification funding. Salaries are also strong – overall they offer exceptional compensation packages, and they typically make firm offers within 48 hours of a successful interview.
They are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Fairfax, VA.
- Experience in Network Engineering, design, implementation and maintenance
- Proficiency with Juniper (preferred) and/or Cisco networking devices
- Proficiency with multiple network protocols, to include, TCP/IP, IPv4, UDP
(and multicast), TLS, VPLS, GRE
- Experience configuring, maintaining, or troubleshooting:
Routing Protocols (i.e. OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP).
EVPN (Ethernet over BGP/VXLAN or MPLS/VXLAN)
Multicast, STP, VTP, Virtual LAN’s and Trunking (VLAN’s).
Local Area Network (LAN) and/or Wide Area Network (WAN).
Network Controlled Interfaces/Security: Firewall, ACL.
- Security+ or CISSP Certification
- Juniper Certifications (JNCIA/S/P/E)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
- Experience with networking Linux and/or BSD systems to include system administration
This work requires an active TS/SCI or above government clearance. Most work is preformed remotely from client site, but some travel may be required which may include overseas locations.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Hardware"