Our client is seeking a Senior Software/Systems Engineer to support their sole-sourced prime contract. They have 5 years (or more) in length and the customer is the leading voice in DoD operational cyber development, delivering significant capabilities to the US Air Force and USCYBERCOM. In this role, you will serve as the lead engineer advising on the integration of multiple enterprise-level software development efforts, including but not limited to attribution management, user authentication, virtual systems, operational coordination, data flow and operational infrastructures.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working as a developer, test engineer, and/or development Scrum Master managing a software development effort.
- Proven experience developing in C/C++, Java or Python.
- Experience debugging software
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
- Strong familiarity with JIRA and confluence and related tools
- BS Degree in a technical field
- 5+years of experience
- TS/SCI+CI Poly required
Compensation is strong for this role and the work is based out of Ft. Washington, MD