Our client primes a long-term program, with a recent multi-year extension, building Cloud-based Software for the collection, normalization, storage, and analytics of data. Missions include network and other infrastructure protection, target analysis, and adversarial hunt. They are seeking a Cisco Network Systems Administrator to join this team to configure, test, deploy, and maintain Cisco IOS, Cisco NXOS, and Cisco ASA devices.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- US citizenship and a current TS/SCI + FS Poly clearance
- 10+ years of Network Administration experience
- deep experience with Cisco Network Administration
- experience in network traffic monitoring and performance troubleshooting
- Linux systems administration (desired, not required)
- Puppet administration (desired, not required)
Salary for this role is expected to be in the 195K - 220K range, depending on experience. Benefits are strong, with 30 days of PTO, up to 7% 401(k) contribution, training and education allowance, 100% company-paid medical benefits for the employee, and various other benefits.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Support"