Our client primes a long-term program, with a recent multi-year extension, building Cloud-based Software for the collection, normalization, storage, and analytics of data. Missions include network and other infrastructure protection, target analysis, and adversarial hunt. They are seeking Tools Support Systems Administrators to process customer support ticks and troubleshoot Tier 2 issues for customers both local and distributed.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- US citizenship and a current TS/SCI + FS Poly clearance
- a DoD IAT Level 2 certification (CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC)
- 3+ years of experience in Linux Systems Administration
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Systems Administration
- experience processing customer support tickets and troubleshooting
- scripting experience in Python, Perl, and/or SQL (desired, not required)
There are opportunities available at both mid and senior levels, with salaries expected to be in the 150K - 180K range. Benefits are strong, with 30 days of PTO, up to 7% 401(k) contribution, training and education allowance, 100% company-paid medical benefits for the employee, and various other benefits.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Support"