Our client is a premier Cyber Security company that provides cutting-edge software products to customers around the world and valuable intelligence and consulting expertise to the IC. Their products protect everything from networks to mobile devices and they provide services and intelligence to commercial firms and government customers. This company is NOT an average government contractor at all, and you can quickly see why. They have excellent stability with over 3,000 employees and product revenue, offer project-based work with the opportunity to partake in R&D, and have future opportunities to support and work with other parts of their business. They aren't competing with other contractors for open spots on a specific contract and they don't hire candidates for one specific project. They want people with relevant skills that can be applied throughout the organization. Their Special Projects team is growing and they've enlisted us to find the right people to add to their talented group. They offer strong salaries, generous bonus packages, potential Restricted Stock Units, an employee stock purchase plan, over $5,250 per year in tuition reimbursement, and internal professional development resources.
They are seeking a Security Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years of cyber experience
- Experience with C and Python
- Experience developing software capabilities
- Experience with reverse engineering (software, hardware, malware)
- Experience with Git or similar
- Experience with symbolic analysis engines
- Experience with mobile OS vulnerability research
- Understanding of OS internals
This position is located in Reston, VA and offers some remote work flexibility. The work requires a Secret clearance or higher.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Security"