Our client is an employee-focused, independently-owned prime contractor that has been supporting the DoD for over 20 years. They boast 4 prime contracts, support dozens of other programs in Maryland, and have independent research & development efforts. Great work, strong salaries, and their relaxed, technology-focused atmosphere have caused their firm to grow over 40% during the last 3 years. The benefits are excellent and salaries are exceptional - this company is an absolute GEM in the contracting world.
They are expanding the team for their newest PRIME contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an impactful, essential mission. You'll monitor network activity and analyze it for anomalous or malicious behavior and recommend the best course of action in accordance with the organization's cyber incident response plan. They also have access to several similar projects that have great rates, steady work, and awesome teams. If you're looking for an exciting, long-term opportunity to make a tangible difference to our national security, look no further - it's time to talk with our client!
For consideration, you will need:
- US Citizenship and TS/SCI + FS Poly (strong CI Poly candidates may be considered via CCA)
- BS and 4 or more years experience with Cyber Defense and Network Analysis
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP Protocols and network security
- Experience with tools like Wireshark, tcpdump, Splunk, Kibana, ArcSight, etc
In addition, candidates must hold a combination of the following certifications in 3 key areas:
1) DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline: CySA+, Cloud+ or Pentest+, etc.
2) IAT Level I/II: A+, Security+, Network+, with Computing Environment (CE)
3) CEH, CIAC, GCIH, CICSP, CCNA, CCNP or CWNA are a huge plus to have!
US citizenship and an active TS/SCI + FS Poly are required for consideration. Schedules are flexible and the work location is in a contractor space in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.