Our client boldly operates at the mission's edge, aligning innovation and cutting-edge technologies to provide high-caliber Software Development, Systems Engineering, Cyber/SIGINT and R&D solutions for some of the toughest problems facing our national security. Their people-centered mindset and enduring dedication to their employees has made them a celebrated workplace for over ten years! As one of the premier contractors in the DoD space, they have a robust portfolio of work (6+ PRIME contracts, 50+ subcontracts) and a long-term strategy for growth.
Coupled with open, transparent management and a massively diverse set of program opportunities they've built a team of exceptional engineers that they truly value and consider family. They fully support employee career ambitions, passions and personal interests and offer robust training programs/career coaching to make sure their folks have the growth and support they crave. They do all they can to ensure their employees have a healthy work/life balance and offer competitive compensation, 10% 401k, fully-funded HSAs, and over 7 WEEKS of PTO. They are also some of the nicest people we've met - one conversation and you'll understand why so many people love working with them!
They are seeking Sr. Java Developers for positions on several of their PRIME contracts. For consideration, you will need:
YOE requirements: BS+ Twenty (20) years of experience
- Strong implementation skills with Java and similar backend technologies.
- Some experience with UI frameworks (e.g. Angular, vue.js)
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) that includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance with the Agile Methodology
- Experience with Core Java, Spring Boot, Object Oriented Programming concepts and patterns
- Good understanding of Software project management tools (Maven, JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance and manage Docker containers is a plus
- Proficiency and comfort working in a dynamic, Agile environment
Security clearance: US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI+FS Poly are required for consideration (no CCAs or CI Poly clearances, unfortunately!)
Telework/Onsite locations: Telework is mission dependent; Work performed in contractor facility in Annapolis Junction.
All onsite roles are located in MD and require US Citizenship and active TS/SCI+FS Poly for consideration.
Questions? Ask away! Interested? We'd love to chat!
Feel free to apply via http://careers.stanleyreid.com/, or reach out to our MD team direct: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.