Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for its sole-source prime contract doing cutting-edge analytics for our nation's cyber defense programs. This is a complex cloud-enabled enterprise application blending a variety of technologies from orchestration through presentation. Technologies include Java, Spark, Kafka, Python, Docker, DockerSwarm, NoSQL databases, Niagra Files, Angular, Postgres, XKS, and Redis.
Our client is a small close-knit team led by a CEO who seeks out good ideas from everyone in the company. In addition to working closely together on their prime contract, team members get together socially at monthly events such as movie nights, happy hours, and bowling.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Current TS/SCI + FS Poly through the MD customer
- Expert skills in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Automation / DevOps experience (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience providing technical guidance to mid-level personnel
Compensation will be very strong:
- to 225K salary depending on experience
- sign-on bonus up to 25K
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision (includes family)
- 34 days PTO
- 6% 401(k)
- up to 9% profit sharing
- education benefits
This project is located on site at Ft. Meade.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"