Our client is a Cyber Security company that was founded in 2009 and focuses on Reverse Engineering, CNO/CNE, Malware Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Secure Network Engineering. Their professional staff includes talented engineers, mathematicians, and experts in the cyber field. They support and prime government contracts and work with commercial and international customers. If you join their organization you can expect strong salaries, top-notch healthcare, 401k contributions, profit sharing, 6 weeks of PTO, and flexible time off.
They are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team and support their prime CNO contract.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of development experience on Windows, Unix, or mobile platforms
- 3+ years of experience leading projects
- Experience with C, C#, C++, Java, .NET, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby, or similar
- Experience with software development life cycle management
- Full stack CNE development experience
- CNO dataflow integration experience
- CNO tool testing experience
This role requires a TS/SCI + Full-Scope Polygraph and is located in Laurel, MD.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"