Our client is an innovative text analytics company that has been providing solutions to both commercial and government customers for over 20 years. Their products utilize machine learning and artificial intelligence to help their customers tackle tough problems and analyze text from unstructured data in 55 different languages. They are headquartered in Cambridge, MA with additional domestic and international offices. If you are interested in impacting the future of Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing, our client wants to talk with you!
They are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to improve their core platform offering and help drive the technical direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 10+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with REST, Microservices, and Orchestration
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of search engines and database alternatives for performance optimization
This opportunity is located in Cambridge, MA. US Citizenship is preferred, but permanent residents will be considered.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"