Our client is one of the fastest-growing Analytic Platform vendors in the world. Backed by the most respected venture capitalists, they are expanding worldwide in both commercial and government domains. While still a start-up, their underlying streaming analytics technology is used by thousands of the largest enterprises in the world. Very talented coworkers, absolute cutting-edge technology, an exciting culture, and the potential for large career and financial awards await.
They are seeking a Federal Engagement Manager to join their team. Strong empathy and communication skills are a must. You should have a passion for making customers successful and be willing to contribute to the development of processes needed for scaling a fast-growing team.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience hiring and managing technical teams of local, remote and/or international employees
- Experience working in a customer facing support role
- Strong experience handling both customer-facing and internally escalated issues
- Passion for process development and data-driven decision making
- A desire to make customers successful through direct interaction
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop and improve processes and to resolve issues
- Candidates MUST be a US Citizen AND possess a TS/SCI with FULL POLYGRAPH clearance
This is a firm position that allows for 50% remote work with the rest of the time at various customer sites in the DC area. This position is NOT dependent on contract funding. In terms of compensation, you can expect very strong salary and equity that is expected to be incredibly valuable. They are still small enough that equity being offered is likely to bring huge financial rewards when they IPO.