Our client is a recognized leader is predictive analytics and data mining - they pride themselves on their ability to find creative, cutting edge solutions to real-word problems. They support the highest priority cases and are on the winning team of a 5 year contract that will deliver data science solutions to address the toughest national security challenges. They are seeking Data Scientists join their advanced multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you will continually learn new tools and technologies in the data science field while contributing to national defense and working in an amazing new building. In addition to a strong salary and excellent benefits packages, other perks include an employee stock ownership program, work/life/learning balance that includes paid time in the office for technical presentations (with nicely catered lunches), standing/sitting desks, gym membership stipends, and a very strong focus on professional development of staff.
To be considered for this team, you will need the following:
- US citizenship plus current TS/SCI + CI Poly
- Bachelor's Degree (MS or PhD preferred)
- Experience with Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Predictive Analytics, or similar discipline
- Experience with R/Shiny or Python
Any of the following is beneficial:
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, KNIME, RapidMiner, or Statistica
- Experience with Matlab
- Experience with SQL and Oracle
- Experience with Java, Pig, or Spark
- People-centric analytics (human behavior, user activity, risk ranking, psychology, security, CI, etc.)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning techniques (neural networks, regressions, clustering, segmentation, etc.)
The opportunity is located in Springfield, VA in an amazing new building.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Data Science"