We are seeking a Data Scientist / Python Developer to create and enhance Machine Learning and Deep Learning models and algorithms and apply them to analyze imagery (geospatial data, both overhead and ground-based). This is on a long-term single-prime geospatial analytic program out of McLean, VA (FS Poly required). The role has extensive interactions with intelligence analysts and direct mission impact. The software involved is written in Python and uses TensorFlow, NumPy, Pandas, and other Data Science libraries.
Salary can get into the 210K+ range, depending on applicable experience, plus exceptional benefits, and perhaps the most flexible "flex time" policy in the market.
To be considered for this role, you must meeting the following:
- US citizenship and a current TS/SCI + FS Poly clearance
- strong software development experience in Python
- strong background in data science (machine learning, deep learning, etc.)
Prior experience in the following are a definitely plus:
- HPC / GPU development experience
- Machine Learning models for object detection or classification
- Geospatial software development or analysis experience
cjobs-cat:"IT - Data Science"