Our client provides full-spectrum solutions in offensive and defensive cyber operations to US government agencies and military clients. Their subject matter experts boast the experience and technical expertise to further the mission by utilizing bleeding-edge technologies, rapid prototyping, and agile development. They prime on most of their work and are cultivating excellent relationships with their customers. They offer strong salaries, excellent benefits (100% company paid medical premiums, up to 10% 401k contributions, and 4 weeks of PTO), and compelling work at the CI Polygraph level in Maryland. It's not surprising they are poised to grow their footprint in the cyber arena.
They are seeking a NOC / SOC Engineer to lead multiple software and hardware integration efforts on their prime contract.
- Bachelor's Degree (or additional work experience)
- 5+ years of experience in IT Security, Cyberspace Operations, Threat Intelligence, or similar
- Security+, CISSP, or CASP+ Certification
- Experience with Splunk, ArcSight, ELK, NetWitness, ThreatConnect, RiskIQ, McAfee EPO, or similar
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with scripting and log analysis tools
- Knowledge of web technologies, networking protocols, and infrastructure technologies
- Experience with a commercial cyber analytics team
The work is located in Ft. Washington, MD and requires a TS/SCI + CI Polygraph.