Our client is a prime contractor providing Cloud-Based Analytic Software, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) solutions to the Intelligence Community and DoD. Their mission-critical, rewarding work includes full-stack development of production-quality software applications, as well as solution prototyping and fielding of their software systems. Their benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes a 25% 401K contribution, a configurable individual benefits account, and advanced degree / training / certification funding. Salaries are also strong – overall they offer exceptional compensation packages.
Our client is currently seeking multiple Security Engineers: salaries, based on experience and skill level, can be up to $160K for exceptional candidates.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with security system development, using frameworks such as the NIST RMF, SP 800-53, and SP 800-171.
- Experience with mapping of security controls to equipment
- Knowledge of security requirements analysis and decomposition
- Experience with GNSS (GPS, Galileo), Linux and/or distributed system security
- Industry certifications such as CISSP
These positions can sit in either our client's Fairfax-VA or Aurora-CO offices. US Citizenship is required. There are opportunities on this team for uncleared all the way to fully cleared, FS Poly candidates. If uncleared or lower cleared, candidate must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.