Our client is a woman-owned, heavy-hitting firm with a strong foothold in the MD cleared space. You can expect to work with some of the sharpest folks in the community on mission-critical work that deeply impacts our national security. They believe in community, technical excellence, and innovation and have committed themselves to providing their employees with everything they need to flourish. You can expect to be pushed to grow your skillset by a caring, supportive, and fiercely dedicated team that values work/life balance. They have a large project catalog (they consistently win new work, as well!) and want to find folks that are looking for a great place to grow. The culture here is real - not just fancy lip-service - each employee matters, and they make darn sure to prove it to their team every single day. This company is truly a GEM in the cleared space!
They are seeking talented Cloud Software to join their team. Additionally, there are openings in Data Science, Cyber/IT, Software, and Systems Engineering.
Qualified candidates should have:
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI+FS Poly
- BS or higher in a technical field and Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certifications
- Experience developing software in Java
- Experience in distributed Big Data Store (NoSQL): Hbase, CloudBase/Accumulo, etc
- Experience with MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and HDFS
Nice to haves:
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment and understanding cloud scalability
- Experience developing analytic software, data analytics and C/C++ Windows/Linux programming
Salaries are VERY competitive and they offer one of the strongest benefits packages in the community: top-tier 100% company-paid healthcare, 6wks PTO, 10% 401k, annual bonuses, and technology/charity allowances, to start. They also offer 100% maternity leave and 2 weeks paid parental leave! You'll be hard-pressed to find another company in the IC with a comparable caliber of benefits, employee-focused culture, and breadth of work. Their employees truly love working there, we're sure you will too!
US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI+FS Poly are required. Work locations are in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.