Our client is a woman-owned firm that specializes in custom Software Development, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cloud Computing for both government and commercial customers. They provide cloud solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies (Spark, AWS, Azure, Cloudera, Kubernetes, GCP) and offer real-time analytics with Spark Streaming and Tensorflow. The culture here is focused on creativity, collaboration, continuous learning, and getting results to further the mission. They offer excellent salaries, an 8% 401k contribution, and a great training budget ($5K and an additional 5 days PTO just for training) all with a family-oriented feel.
They have several openings for Software Engineers on a newly-won, long-term contract. f you're a jack-of-all-trades developer, this role is for you! Our client is seeking an Application Engineer to join one of their PRIME contracts. On this team, you'll be responsible for developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate internal tracking tools and information gathering processes to modernize the current environment and enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance operations, and improve situational awareness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 8+ years of experience
- AWS, Helm, Docker, GoLang, Python, React/Angular
- Solid understanding/experience with full-stack development and Micro-service oriented architecture
- Experience using Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Experience with Cloud, Golang, SQL, MySQL, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Containerization
This role requires an active TS/SCI + FS Polygraph. Potential for up to 40% telework with onsite locations in Annapolis Junction.