Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Data/NiFi Engineer to support a key program. You can expect to become integrated into the team to design, develop, implement, test, secure, and support data transport and brokering for multiple classified networks and between networks.
You can expect to:
- Perform system administration Niagara Files (NiFi) or similar data flow technology running on Linux VMs.
- Support Backup/Failover/Load Balancing of data brokering to improve availability. Develop custom NiFi processors, controllers, and other components as necessary.
- Monitor availability & usage.
- Respond to outages, take corrective action, and issue outage report.
- Support engineering, design, and implementation of new and/or improved data transport and brokering capabilities.
- 5 + years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with classified and unclassified networks
- Familiarity with Linux platforms, Java Programming, Niagara Files (NiFi), or other similar data flow technologies
- IAT II Certification (GSEC, SEC+, SCNP, SSCP)
About our client:
Our client has been harnessing innovation and technology within the cleared space since 2006. Their highly technical, small teams have found elegant solutions for some of the toughest missions in the IC/DoD. They are a technology-first shop that encourages creativity, passion and quality in all they do - especially when it comes to their employees! They ensure that their folks are more than just a number and believe there are more important things than just the bottom line. Their consistent investment in quality staff, cutting-edge technologies, competitive salaries and generous benefits are the core foundations that have made their firm successful.
They boast competitive base salaries, fully-paid CareFirst medical (for employees AND their families), 6wks PTO and a juicy 10% 401k contribution. In addition, they have a broad portfolio of work with several customers, including contracts with TELEWORK. If you're looking for a company who works as hard as you do, look no further - it might be time to chat with our client!
US Citizenship and active TS/SCI + FS Poly required for consideration. Worksite is located in the Hanover, MD area. Telework is mission dependent.