Our client boldly operates at the mission's edge, aligning innovation and cutting-edge technologies to provide high-caliber Software Development, Systems Engineering, Cyber/SIGINT and R&D solutions for some of the toughest problems facing our national security. Their people-centered mindset and enduring dedication to their employees has made them a celebrated workplace for over ten years! As one of the premier contractors in the DoD space, they have a robust portfolio of work (6+ PRIME contracts, 50+ subcontracts) and a long-term strategy for growth.
Coupled with open, transparent management and a massively diverse set of program opportunities they've built a team of exceptional engineers that they truly value and consider family. They fully support employee career ambitions, passions and personal interests and offer robust training programs/career coaching to make sure their folks have the growth and support they crave. They do all they can to ensure their employees have a healthy work/life balance and offer competitive compensation, 10% 401k, fully-funded HSAs, and over 7 WEEKS of PTO. They are also some of the nicest people we've met - one conversation and you'll understand why so many people love working with them!
They are seeking Java Software Developers for positions on several of their PRIME contracts. For consideration, you will need:
YOE requirements: BS+ Seven (7) years of experience
- Design and code new software in Java, or modify existing software to add new features, correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Demonstrated ability to work experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products such as Hbase /Accumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
Security clearance: US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI+FS Poly are required for consideration (no CCAs or CI Poly clearances, unfortunately!)
Telework/Onsite locations: Telework is available (based on tasking/customer approval); Work performed in contractor facility in Annapolis Junction.
All onsite roles are located in MD and require US Citizenship and active TS/SCI+FS Poly for consideration.
Questions? Ask away! Interested? We'd love to chat!
Feel free to apply via http://careers.stanleyreid.com/, or reach out to our MD team direct: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.