Our client is a data analytics and consulting firm that helps clients in the public and private sectors make better decisions with data. They have a team of experienced data scientists, engineers, and analysts who are passionate about using their skills to make a difference in the world. Since 2002, they have been on the forefront protecting national security through thought leadership, innovation, training, and operational solutions using the power data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
They value creativity, engagement, and organizational understanding of technical expertise and revere the quality of their people as much as the quality of the data they work with. Many of their engineers and scientists have an MS or a PhD, and are encouraged to remain on the cutting edge of their craft with robust training programs and a team that strives to grow in all they do. They are always looking for the best and brightest minds to join them as they explore the next frontier of new AI technologies.
They are looking for fully-cleared Cloud Engineers to support robust and repeatable cloud designs for data manipulation, large-scale infrastructure for data ingestion, and data visualization for custom client applications.
For consideration, you will need BS/MS and 5+ years experience, an active TS/SCI+FS Poly clearance and a mix of the following skills and experience:
- Certification in design or architecture for one or more of the following cloud providers – AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Deep experience in general compute and storage within cloud-based systems as well as networking and security with cloud-based systems.
- Deep experience in serverless capabilities within a cloud environment (AWS Lambda, etc) and SQL or NoSQL databases native to cloud provider or 3rd party.
- Experience with deploying data manipulation tools for transformations in preparation for analytics (AWS Glue, etc)
- Experience in delivering machine learning results from cloud packages (AWS Sagemaker, Google Vertex AI, etc)
- Fluency with one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages (Python, Typescript, Java) and IaC within cloud environments (AWS CDK, Terraform, etc)
US Citizenship and active TS/SCI+FS Poly are required for consideration. Worksite is in the Ft. Meade area. Telework is mission dependent.
They offer competitive benefits (including sign-on bonuses, stock options, and a robust, tuition-free training program!), a great company culture and several locations in Virginia and Maryland with a hybrid-work model (customer dependent). If you're mission-focused, interested in data science/analytics, and want to work with the smartest people in the room, this might be the right place for you!