Our client brings creativity and innovation to the bleeding edge in the fields of automation, deployment and cloud system engineering. The biggest differentiator for this company is how they treat their employees: they are actively involved in career development, offer EXTREMELY competitive salaries, and make sure that their engineers are challenged AND happy. This is an opportunity to upgrade your clearance from a CI Poly to a FS Poly.
They are seeking multiple Software Engineers to join their high-performing team. Engineers at all skill levels from junior to subject matter expert (SME) are needed. All engineers work on like-minded agile development teams, with a range of opportunities: server side implementation, client web application, user interface development and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant work experience may be substituted for degree.
- Demonstrated experience with Java in Windows and/or Linux systems.
- Experience with a combination of the following: Java/JEE, Python, C/C++, SQL, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, PERL, Powershell, VBS, Eclipse, Postgres, Oracle, Jenkins.
- Experience with the following: JEE, SQL, application servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss), scripting, Mockito, Cucumber, Unified Functional Tester (UFT), Selenium.
- Experience with User Interface development, knowledge of databases and structures, and/or experience working with XHTML, HTML, XML, XSLT.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
- US Citizenship and active TS/SCI+ Polygraph clearance (CI or FS) required.
- CI Poly-level candidates MUST be willing to upgrade their clearance to the FS level, which could take several months to process
Compensation for qualified candidates can reach over $200,000 with full benefits.
Multiple locations available: Aurora, CO; Annapolis Junction/Columbia, MD; Alexandria, VA; San Diego, CA; Camden, NJ.