Our client is a prime government contractor that provides innovative capabilities in Space, Defense, C4ISR, and Intelligence mission solutions. They focus on inspired engineering to develop, transition and field next-generation capabilities that solve the most complex challenges facing our nation. Their cutting-edge technologies, unique techniques, and customers' critical missions have made them a key player in offensive and defensive cyber warfare. They have competitive compensation packages with great salaries, healthcare, plentiful PTO and substantial employer-paid 401k contributions. If you’re looking for a life-changing opportunity that will help protect what matters most, it might be time to chat with our client.
They are seeking a talented senior Software Engineers to join their PRIME contract team that is researching, creating, and productizing cutting-edge OSINT tools. You'll get to work with dataflows, cross-network domains, data scraping, and data enrichments/analytics. They utilize cloud technologies, NiFi, and kubernetes. The tech stack includes Java, python, react, angular, vue.js, and MongoDB.
- Technical degree and twenty (20)+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Angular.io, Node.js, Elastic Stack, AWS, MongoDB, Apache NiFi, Ansible, etc.
- Experience adding functionality to Angular.io, Node.js, and MongoDB web applications
- Knowledge of Apache NiFi data processing pipelines and Elasticsearch data storage layers
- Experience monitoring and maintaining infrastructure deployments in AWS and OpenStack
The work is located in Annapolis Junction and requires a TS/SCI + Full-Scope Polygraph.