Our client is an analytics product firm that specializes in developing an artificial intelligence based geospatial analytics platform. They apply machine learning and computer vision to geospatial data to see detail that is indistinguishable to the human eye. In essence, our client builds software that interprets data at petabyte scale and enables businesses, governments, and NGO’s to make better business and policy decisions.
They have an immediate opening for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team in Arlington, VA. You’ll be working on cloud-based systems that ingest a wide variety of data, run advanced machine learning algorithms on that data, use data science techniques to discover trends and detect anomalies, and allow users to ask questions and get answers – and do it all at scale with ever-increasing amounts of data.
- DevOps experience in high-security environments and/or US government systems
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems, networking, and security
- Experience with AWS, C2S, or other secure network and cloud platforms
- Experience with Python and bash
- Experience with configuration tools like Puppet or Cloud Formation
This work requires an active TS/SCI or above government clearance. Most work is performed from the client site in Arlington- VA, but willingness to travel to local DC area customer sites is needed.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"