Our client is seeking a Cyber Operations SME (tool expert) to support their newly awarded, sole-sourced, 5-year prime contract. The SME will serve as the central point of contact for cyber tools in development or upgrade. The Tool SME will leverage their advanced experience to analyze and characterize whether a tool or toolkit meets the documented requirements set by the customer and can work in concert with other systems to achieve the intended mission objective. They offer strong salaries, excellent benefits (100% company-paid medical premiums, 10% 401k contributions, 4 weeks of PTO), and a culture that values collaboration, exploration and excellence.
For consideration, candidates must have:
- BS in a STEM related field
- Three years of experience as a Cyber Operator (Red Team, CNO, CNE or Offensive Operator)
- At least ONE of the following certifications:
- Offensive Security: Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Expert (OSCE), Web Expert (OSWE), Exploitation Expert (OSEE)
- SANS GIAC: Penetration Tester (GPEN), Exploit Researcher & Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN), Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Demonstrated operational experience using penetration testing suites
- Experience in NSA’s Computer Network Operations (CNO) exploitation mission or U.S. Cyber Command’s offensive cyberspace operations
US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance are required. Qualified candidates can expect FIRM offers up to $195k. The position is located in Hanover, MD.