Our client brings creativity and innovation to the bleeding edge in the fields of automation, deployment, and cloud system engineering. The biggest differentiator for this company is how they treat their employees: they are actively involved in career development, offer EXTREMELY competitive salaries, and make sure that their engineers are challenged AND happy. They have a diverse customer base and will only go after work that is technically fulfilling, interesting, and offers growth for their teams.
They are looking for Software Engineers to join their high-performing team on a fresh, interesting project. They are turning agile stories into implementable concepts through development, testing and deployment of new capabilities in a complex system. Developers are responsible for implementing robust testing, leveraging commercial DevOps and test automation tools. There are several opportunities for server side business logic implementation, client web application, user interface (UI) development and special purpose device programming, using Java, Python and C/C++.
For consideration, you will need:
- BS, 5+ years of software development experience (YOE can substitute degrees)
- Demonstrated experience with Java programming in Windows/Linux environments
- Varied experience with any of the following: Python, C/C++ , SQL, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, PERL, PowerShell, VBS, Eclipse, Postgres, Oracle, Jenkins
- UI Experience with XHTML, HTML, XML, XSLT
- Experience with JEE, SQL, application servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss), scripting
- Experience with FITNesse, Mockity, Selenium or UFT are a huge plus!
US Citizenship and active TS/SCI+FS Poly are required. Work sits in a contractor space in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.