Our client is seeking a highly-motivated Mid-Level Software Engineer to join their awesome team! This is an excellent opportunity for folks looking to join a creative and diverse team of brilliant, collaborative developers working to find solutions to the IC's most difficult challenges.
Since 2006, their highly technical, small teams have found elegant solutions for some of the toughest missions in the cleared space. They are a technology-first shop that encourages creativity, passion and quality in all they do - especially when it comes to their employees! They ensure that their folks are more than just a number and believe there are more important things than just the bottom line. Their consistent investment in quality staff, cutting-edge technologies, competitive salaries and generous benefits are the core foundations that have made their firm successful.
For consideration, they are looking for the following qualifications:
- Experience with event driven and streaming capabilities (e.g., Heron, Streams, Spark, etc.) and with message transports (e.g., Active MQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka, NATS, Open DDS, etc.)
• Experience interfacing with and developing REST web interfaces and network protocols (HTTP, TCP, SSH, SSL, FTP, etc.)
• Experience with common data formats and ability to convert different encoded data formats (e.g., XML, JSON., YAML, etc.)
• Experience with RDBMS or distributed NoSQL Database system (e.g., MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, ZooKeeper, Elasticsearch, Etcd, Accumulo, etc.)
• Familiar with Shell Scripting, Ansible, cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS) and code management using Git/Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Agile, FishEye/Crucible, & Confluence)
• Experience with resource management tools (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.), containerization technologies (e.g.,Docker), and continuous integration tools (Gradle, Jenkins)
Ready to make a meaningful change? Look no further! Our client boasts competitive base salaries, fully-paid CareFirst medical (for employees AND their families), 6wks PTO and a juicy 10% 401k contribution. In addition, they have a broad portfolio of work with several customers, including contracts with TELEWORK. If you're looking for a company who works as hard for you as you do for them, look no further - it might be time to chat with our client!
US Citizenship and active TS/SCI + FS Poly required for consideration. Worksite is located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. Telework is mission dependent.