Our client is a software engineering firm that strives to make a positive impact on National Security by bringing talented, highly-cleared Computer Scientists, Engineers and Analysts to the IC/DoD's most interesting and impactful programs. Their low-overhead model allows you to keep most of the revenue you generate, plus receive strong benefits: 100% paid healthcare (including family), 6 wks PTO/holidays, 8% 401k, and more. You can also choose higher pay in lieu of benefits. The team is great - you'll work side by side with some of the strongest engineers in the game and work on missions that make a difference. The interview process is smooth and streamlined - their President is the first person you'll talk with and is hands-on throughout, their engineers will take time out of their day to talk tech with you, and their customers are fantastic. To this company, you're a person, not a number - you'll be proud of the work you do and the team you do it with.
They are supporting an innovative R&D effort out of Laurel, MD that allows up to 80% TELEWORK with potential for 100% work-from-home! On this project, you'll work with customer researchers, academia, and industry to help advance the next generation of tools and technologies leveraged by the IC. While the objective you're working against could range from open source video processing libraries to AI/ML applications to reverse engineering efforts, they are really just looking for great engineers who value curiosity and innovation. Salaries for qualified candidates are typically in the 180-210k range.
They are seeking analytic software engineers to support the development of a self-contained C++ toolkit for running analytics in a broad range of systems and scales. The toolkit interfaces with modern machine learning models using ONNX and targets the C++-17 standard. The toolkit also provides language bindings in Java, and Python as well a gRPC service interface. For consideration, you will need:
- BS + 5 (five) years experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing in C++ and 5 years developing in a Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience with analytic development and implementing algorithms into code
- Experience building software on various operating systems and architectures with tools like GNU Make or CMake
- Experience with testing/revision using Git, googletest or Junit, and development cycles that include merge requests and continuous integration builds
- Experience with Python, Java, gRPC, Protobuff, Machine Learning, CV/NLP/Video Analytics and Audio Processing are a plus!
US Citizenship and TS/SCI + FS Poly are required for consideration. While the work is largely remote, candidates should be a commutable distance from Laurel, MD.